W New Orleans - French Quarter
316 Chartres Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Nightly Rates: ( 339.00 - 359.00 )
Hotter than Mardi Gras 'cause it's happening all year round. It's W New Orleans- French Quarter. Stay a while. Meet and mingle in our playful Living Room. Take a flying leap onto our fluffy, soft feather bed. Or indulge your romantic side and your taste buds simultaneously at Bacco. Voted one of the best restaurants in the city, Bacco transports you to a world of Venetian magnificence. In a city filled with exquisite shops, great music, and an unparalleled nightlife, W New Orleans- French Quarter offers savvy travelers the style and design they deserve. W New Orleans-French Quarter is unconditionally dedicated to service. Unwind. Hook up. 24-hour concierge, in-room dataports, and meeting facilities wired with the latest technology are just a few of the perks. Want a fantastic costume for Mardi Gras? Need a fax, scanner, or printer at 3am? Simply push a button on your phone to reach our Whatever/Whenever desk. Whatever you want. Whenever you want it. And when you're ready to venture outside, the best of New Orleans surrounds you. Enjoy.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Babysitting/Child Services
· Business Center
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Hairdryers Available
· Mini Bar
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· VIP Rooms/Services
Room InformationImpeccable Rooms
Each room features a pillow top mattress with 250 thread Egyptian Cotton linen, goose down comforters and pillows, 27" televisions with high speed internet access via wireless keyboards, VCR, CD player, iron and ironing board, multi-line cordless phone with dataports, speakers and conference calling capabilities along with voice mail. Pamper yourself with Aveda bath products, sumptuous towels and bathrobes.
Actual rates may vary depending upon availability and season
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3 PM
· Check out time is 12 Noon
· Time Zone is Central Standard Time
· Opened in 1972
· Renovated in 2000
· 98 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 5 floors.
Take U.S. Route 90 (West Bank Expressway) to the Cresent City Connection Bridge. Veer right and take the Camp Street exit. Camp Street will become Chartres Street once you cross over Canal Street. The hotel will be three blocks on the right.
Take Interstate 10 East to the Orleans Avenue/Vieux Carre exit. Bear right onto Orleans Avenue which will veer right and become Basin Street. Then turn left towards Iberville Street. Continue for six blocks to Chartres Street and turn left. The hotel is on the right.
Take Interstate 10 West and exit at Orleans Avenue/Vieux Carre. Turn left onto Orleans Avenue, which veers right and becomes Basin Street. Make a left turn onto Iberville Street. Continue for six blocks to Chartres Street and turn left. The hotel is 1.5 blocks and on the right.
Nearby Airport: * New Orleans International/Moisant Field Airport - 15 Miles Nearby Cities: * Gretna - 7 Miles * Metairie - 8 Miles * Kenner - 13 Miles * Slidell - 35 Miles * Covington - 45 Miles * Houma - 50 Miles * Gulfport - 60 Miles
New Orleans International/Moisant Field Airport - 15 Miles
Mandatory credit card guarantee on all reservations
The cancellation policy will depend on which rate plan and date(s) are being booked. Please see "Rate and Policy Information" when checking availability.
Area AttractionsLocal Attractions
* Bourbon Street - 0.1 mi/0.2 km * Aquarium of Americas and IMAX Theatre - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * The Shops at Canal Place - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Woldenberg Riverfront Park - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * House of Blues - 0.2 mi/0.3 km * Jackson Brewery - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Harrah's Casino - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * St. Louis Cathedral - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * New Orleans School of Cooking - 0.3 mi/0.4 km * Jackson Square - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Steamboat Natchez - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Haunted History French Quarter and Garden District Tours - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Saenger Theater - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * Riverwalk Shopping - 0.4 mi/0.6 km * French Market - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Armstrong Park & The Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts - 0.5 mi/0.8 km * Contemporary Arts Center - 0.6 mi/0.9 km * Louisiana Children's Museum - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Louisiana Superdome - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Louisiana State Museum - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * New Orleans Museum of Art - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * New Orleans Center (shopping) - 1.0 mi/1.6 km * New Orleans Fairgrounds - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Ursuline Museum - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * City Park - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Dillard University - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Longue Vue House and Gardens - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Tulane University - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Loyola University - 4.0 mi/6.4 km * Audubon Zoo - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Audubon Park - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * University of New Orleans - 5.0 mi/8.1 km * Jean Lafitte Swamp Tours - 20.0 mi/32.2 km * Captain Terry's Swamp Tours - 24.0 mi/38.6 kmLocal Corporate Offices
* Shell Oil Company - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * World Trade Center - 0.3 mi/0.5 km * Pan American Building - 0.4 mi/0.7 km * Tulane University Hospital - 2.0 mi/3.2 km * Touro Infirmary - 3.0 mi/4.8 km * Memorial Medical Center - 3.0 mi/4.8 km