The Bourbon Orleans - A Wyndham Historical Hotel
717 Orleans Street
New Orleans, LA 70116
Nightly Rates: ( 189.00 - 289.00 )
Claimed as one of the most unique and historic hotels in New Orleans, the Bourbon Orleans - offers a glimpse of 18th century French Country House tasteful elegance. Chippendale and Queen Anne style furnishings create oppulent settings inside while private balconies offer views of Cathedral gardens and the quarter's street life pageantry, panoramic vista of the modern New Orleans skyline, or tranquil scenes of an inner courtyard and landscaped pool area.
Amenities· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Business Center
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Room Service
· Safe Deposit Box
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00PM
· Check out time is 12:00Noon
· Time Zone is CST / CDT
· Opened in 1817
· Renovated in 2004
· 218 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 6 floors.
Located in the heart of New Orleans French Quarter, our hotel combines the romance of an 18th century French country house with the most modern conveniences and best location. Steps away from Jackson Square, Pat O'Brien's and the Mississippi River. Near several area attractions, including shopping, Aquarium of the Americas and the Louisiana Superdome. Only 15 miles from New Orleans International Airport.
Serviced by New Orleans International Airport (15 miles away)
Reservations must be guaranteed at the time of booking. Certain dates require full payment upon booking due to high demand. Reservations with declined credit cards will be cancelled without notice. Primary guest must be 21 at check in.
Reservations must be cancelled by 4:00PM 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a no-show charge of one night plus tax. Certain dates my require a 30 day cancellation due to high demand local events.
Restaurant InformationDining and Entertainment
*Dining Piallards serving dinner featuring American cuisine in a comfortable setting. An affordable dinner buffet. *Room service available from 5pm - 10pm
Meeting FacilityMeeting Facilities
* Over 6,500 square feet of unique meeting and banquet space * Five seperate conference suites with banquet seating for 180 and receptions for 350 * 3,000 square-foot Orleans Ballroom, accomodating up to 450 for elegant receptions and special events * Outdoor catering available for poolside receptions up to 350 guests * Patio Suite adjacent to Courtyard accomodates dinner for 32 or receptions for 70 * Meeting services manager * Mail and package service * Audio visual services * Business services * Creative catering * Authentic French Creole cuisine available * Mardi Gras themed receptions and meeting breaks available
Area AttractionsArea Attractions
* New Orleans French Quarter * Aquarium of the Americas * Jackson Square * Royal Street antique shops * Mississippi Riverboat Cruises * Garden District Trolleys * Dixieland Jazz * French Creole cuisine and the French Market * Antebellum plantation tours * Swamp tours